WHAT DOES SUNRISE BANKS, N.A. DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Financial Companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information that we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This can include:
- Social Security Number and Date of Birth
- Address of Residence and Government Issued Identification
- Transaction History
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All Financial Companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons Financial Companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Sunrise Banks, N.A. chooses to share; and whether you can limit the sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does Sunrise Banks, N.A. Share?
Can you limit this sharing?
For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transaction, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes- Information about your transactions and experiences
We do not share
For our affiliates to market to you
We do not share
For nonaffiliates to market to you
We do not share
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
Sunrise Banks, N.A.
What we do
How does Sunrise Banks, N.A. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Sunrise Banks, N.A. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example when you
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account or provide account information
- Make a wire transfer
We also may collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include financial companies such as University Financial Corp. dba Sunrise Banks.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Sunrise Banks, N.A. does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include prepaid card companies.